Saturday, May 12, 2018

Flowers & Smiles for Mother's Day!

Happy Saturday!  Today I created two cards for the MFT Color Challenge #93...just in time for Mother's Day🎕.



I was inspired by the MFT color challenge and used as many MFT products as possible.  I used the Bold Blooms set to stamp the background for one card on Ellen Hutson Oyster cardstock and the dies to cut flowers from the Tiny Check Brights 6x6 paper pad on Ellen Hutson Black cardstock for the second. The 100 lb. weight of these cardstocks is awesome!

I used the Smile dienamics for the sentiment.  I cut the word smile from both the grass cardstock and the tiny checks lavender paper and then swapped them in the negative space...It's a Two For...love that!




These are versatile products that I can see myself using over and over again in so many ways...  which is something I always take into consideration when purchasing stamps (especially if I'm investing in the dies as well).  I want my crafting dollar to stretch as far as it can 😛😳!



 I hope these projects brought a smile to your face and that you enjoy a wonderful Mothers Day full of Smiles, Love and Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment