Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Inspired by all the little things

I am currently obsessed with challenge blogs and recently stumbled across two new ones that I wanted to share with you...I hope you take a moment to check them out!

The first is from Concord & 9th and is called Where Creativity meets C9 .  They post a new challenge on the 9th of each month.  Their current challenge is floral and you'll find plenty of inspiration in all the designers samples.

The second one is Inspired by All the Little Things and it is a bi-weekly challenge. The current challenge is floral as well.  I love their inspiration photo and look forward to seeing what comes next month!

I found similar inspiration in my own backyard...(and although my photography skills do this gorgeous rose justice)... I think you'll be able to see the color inspiration in the project I'm sharing today.


I used the Wreath Turnabout from Concord & 9th and Catherine Pooler Ink on Desert Storm cardstock.  I added the lines onto the leaves with a fine point green sharpie and then stamped the sentiment on a die cut stitched circle from MFT.  I attached it to the wreath with some Scrapbook Adhesive Foam Squares for a bit of added dimension.


note: After looking a my pictures, I realized my circle was slightly off and have since repositioned that.  All part of the learning process...😁 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some inspiration that sparks your creativity today!
Hugs and happy crafting ❥❣❥

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Love the stamping on kraft. Thanks for joining us at Inspired by all the little things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Wonderful take on the inspiration photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful take on the inspiration photo! Love your floral wreath!

    ReplyDelete