Thursday, March 8, 2018

Hello...More Grocery Store Inspiration

Hi...back again with another grocery store inspiration.  Amazing what a simple bin of brussel
sprouts can inspire!


Looks good enough to eat...right?  So many different shades of green!  My interpretation of these Brussel sprouts started with some Copic Sketch markers and a stamp from Purple Onion Designs called Garden Bushes.


Add in a rectangle of Watercolor Wash paper layered on Calm and Cozy Chevron paper from MFT and the word Hello cut out from an Essentials by Ellen Hello die and the result is pure LOVE💖💘💗!  I absolutely adore the way this turned out. I will definitely be recreating this to send off to friends just to say HELLO!!


In the end I decided I like the sentiment better in black and layered all the components on a white A2 note card adding a strip of black and white striped washi tape under the stamped image as a finishing touch.  I hope you too are inspired by the everyday things around you to create something extraordinary!!


No comments:

Post a Comment