Monday, February 26, 2018

Mooooore Critters!

Happy Monday!  I'm home from vacation and have a cute little Congratulations card to share.  This card uses an image from MFT's The Whole Herd stamp set and coordinating dies .  I think this little guy is so adorable!

Below is a picture of all the components of this card.  An A2 white note card, a 2-3/4 diameter circle die cut from patterned cardstock,  a 3-3/4 x 5-1/2 piece of gingham cardstock, 1/8 inch strips cut from dotted cardstock, a 4-1/4 x 1-1/4 rectangle of purple cardstock, a 4-1/4 x 7/8 strip of white cardstock with a die cut stitched detail & last but not least my little moo cow that was colored with copic markers....soooo cute!




The little cow was the inspiration for the color palette...shades of gray with a pop of purple.  I played around with all the components until I had a design I liked and then adhered everything in place with double sided adhesive . Last but not least I stamped a sentiment on the white strip.  I went with congratulations, but this design would have worked just a well as a thank you or just a note...even a birthday if I had used one of the cute sentiments included in the stamp set.

Here's the final project...I hope it mooooves you to make something today!




No comments:

Post a Comment