Monday, February 5, 2018

#cardhappyone on Instagram

Happy Monday everyone!  Wishing you a fantastic week ahead.

Just popping in to let you know that I'm really moving forward with the whole technology thing & you can now follow me on Instagram...say what? ...I know, it's crazy talk...but it's true💥 You can find me at  #cardhappyone (click the link (underlined words) to check it out)  I know... more technology...Yay ME!

I'd love for you to follow me if you are on instagram ❤💗! I may post pictures of projects that you won't see on the blog.  If you are not on Instagram, you should definitely consider trying it out because you'll find so much inspiration there...& Its easy👍!  (if I can figure it out so can you!)

Also, did you know you can have my blog posts sent directly to your inbox so you'll never miss a post?  Just put your email address in the box to the right of this post and I'll be seeing you in your inbox...wow it's like technology overload! (I am on fire 🔥). 

Be on the lookout for some fun with floral and print papers coming later this week & TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment