Tuesday, June 12, 2018

June is all about the coloring!

Hi Friends!

If you are anything like me, you are 12 days into #thedailymarker30day Coloring Challenge with @KathyRac.  I've committed to carving out a little bit of me time each day to color!  It's fun, relaxing and at the end of 30 days I'll have tons of components for future projects.



Kathy says if you practice your coloring daily you will really improve your skills and I'm beginning to see the truth in that. You can follow along with me @cardhappyone on Instagram and see what I'm coloring.  It's a busy month in my family so some days it's just a critter or two...others something floral...and occasionally I will pull together an entire card.  Here is my favorite so far....


I made an ink blended background with Distress Ink and then topped it with images from the Essentials by Ellen So Matcha stamp and die set.  I love the way it turned out SO MATCHA!!!

I invite you to carve out 10 minutes for yourself each day to color and get your Zen on!  You'll find improving your skills is just an added bonus!!  Happy coloring😊😊😊😊😊

No comments:

Post a Comment