Monday, January 1, 2018

Start Small and Be Brave

Starting 2018 with a bang...and a goal fulfilled!

I have had the intention of starting a blog for some time now...well today intention becomes action!  Hooray for me!!!  This is the first post in what I hope will be many, but I have to admit that I'm new to the technology so be patient with me as I learn 💕

In the coming months I will share projects, techniques, and inspiration designed to encourage you to give card making a try...it's fun, relaxing and rewarding...I promise!!  Who knows, I may even throw in a recipe or two.  We'll start out small...grow our skills (and our collection of crafting supplies)...and have so much fun!

 A few basic supplies...card stock, black stamp pad, a fun stamp or two, your favorite coloring medium and you'll be off and running. As we progress I will share my favorite products, what I've found works well and what you may want to avoid...I may have made a mistake or two...just sayin!!

This journey will require the bravery to be willing to make mistakes...creativity is not an exact science! So if you tend to be a perfectionist like me, you will need to learn to see the beauty in the imperfection...and you will!  Be brave and you will create cards that will make you smile and bring joy and happiness to those you send them to.  The world needs more happy mail now...am I right?

I look forward to getting to know you, growing with you, and creating amazing projects...One Happy Card at a time!


No comments:

Post a Comment